Friday, May 17, 2013

My Little Girl is now 3!!!!

Once again time has seemed to have gotten away from me.  I can't believe how fast my kids are growing, it feels like just the other day they were small enough for me to cradle in my arms *sigh*.  My latest reminder of how fast my kids are growing was on May 5th when my little girl turned 3.  It's interesting how fast they grow up and how their interests change as they get older.  Last year when Jean turned 2 she was all about Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and now she's into princess's.  I can't wait to see what she likes next year.

For Jean's 3rd birthday we had a Princess themed party for her.  We had a princess cake, and she even wore her princess dress (Sleeping Beauty).  I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone (on Jean's behalf) for all her birthday gifts.  She loves all of her new clothes and toys. 

For those who may not have seen Jean in her "Princess" dress I included a scrapbook page I created using an amazing Disney themed kit from Trixie Scarps Designs. 


Trixie Scraps Designs:
 Just One Kiss: Page Kit
Just One Kiss: Glitter Paper
Just One Kiss: Word Art
Star Struck Vol. 15: Template Set (Slightly Modified)
Not to leave Charlie out of this post I also took quite of few photos of him on Jean's birthday.  He is so big!  Just last year he wasn't even walking, heck he wasn't even a year old, and now look at him!  Lately he's been big into playing in the dirt.  When we are outside he'll bring me chunks of dirt, I am not looking forward to the day he starts bring me spiders or anyother creepy crawly things. 


Seatrout Scraps:Wavy Navy Template
Jenn Barrette Designs: Explore Page Kit
 The next couple of months promise to be busy for me and my family.  Now that summer is here we have graduation parties to attend, vacations and day trips to take, and a ton of outdoor yard work to finish. 

Unit Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment