Friday, April 5, 2013

Finally some photos to share!!!

Alright as promised earlier this week I have some photos to share.

First up is a scrapbook page I made of my daughter on Easter Morning
I used "Gear Up" Template by Seatrout Scraps and "Beautiful Girl" Kit by Armina Designs



Next is also my daughter, this is from St. Patrick's day where she really Rocked it on as set of drums at my friends Kris and Tina's house
I used "Cheyanne Spring" Tempate by Seatrout Scraps and "This Chick Can Rock" & "This Dude Can Rock" kits from Inspired Designs


Finally a page using my son!  This was taken a couple of days before Easter when it was time for Mommy to clean house.  I snapped this photo of my little man when he was "helping" his Mommy dust!  What a wonderful little helper I have!
I used "Cheyanne spring" Template by Seatrout Scraps and "A Perfect Mess" Kit by Kristen Aagard Designs



That's all I have for now, but stay tuned for Monday.  If I have time (while I'm out of town for work) I will post a few more pages that I have. 

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. sweet pages! Saw on your profile at ScrapMatters that you're in Metro Detroit. So am I!

    ReplyDelete