Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On My Own

Wow I really am missing my husband.  It's a lot of work taking care of two kids alone.  Now I know what he has been going through while I've been traveling for work, (poor guy).  I really can't complain at all about my kids, both are behaving very well while their Daddy is away for work.  Jean has had her moments, but I don't know of any 2 year old who hasn't had their moments from time to time.  Charlie is doing remarkable well considering he is starting to get some more teeth.  Poor guy was a wreck on Sunday night, since then he has been a real trooper.

With Bill out of town this week I'm haven't had a lot of time to do any scrapbooking, so no new photos of the kids in this issue, (sorry)  I'll make it up next time.  Over the next few weeks a couple of the designers I create layouts for are releasing some new kits, so that means more photos of the kid-o's.  (Although these photos will probably all be from last Halloween since these kits are Fall/Halloween themed and it's just too darn early to go pumpkin picking.)  I promise that I will update this blog with new photos soon.  If it's a good weekend I think I might go and take the kids to the park or something like that (perfect photo op!)

I will have to say I really love the Fall!  I love how the nights get cooler, and I love the colors.  It's such a beautiful time of the year.  I can't wait to take the kids out to pick their pumpkins.  Charlie had to sit it out last year since he was only a couple of months old, but Jean really enjoyed it.  She really loves the little gourds (Bill and I normally have to buy a couple of them for her to take home and play with).  I am also all geeked up to take the kids out "Trick-or-Treating".  I know they are still pretty young, but I think it's so much fun to dress them up.  As I mentioned in my previous post the kids are going as Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  I do have one fear, and that is with Jean.  She's so hung up about Mickey I'm scared she won't want to dress up like Minnie.  Case in point, I took Jean and Charlie out shopping with me and Bill's mom and sister on Saturday.  While at Kohl's Jean took note of a pair of Minnie Mouse PJ's.  My mother-in-law held them up for her (to see if she wanted them), and all Jean could say was "Mickey".  We left the store with a pair of Mickey Mouse pajamas for her (yes they were boy PJs) I only hope Charlie is a Mickey Mouse fan, at least that will be one set of pajamas we can use for both kids.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment