Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another Summer Memory

Hi to all my friends out there.  Once again I found myself thinking about this past summer and how much fun I had.  Here is a page I did of my son and husband up north in August.  They had so much fun.

I used a free template from Sahlin Studio for her September Challenge, you can find it on her blog site here:

http://sahlinstudio.com/sept-12-digital-scrapbooking-free-template/#comment-12213


Using Sahlin Studio Page Template (September Challenge)
Using Sahlin Studio "Summer Camp" Page kit

Only one more day before my little man turns 1.  Wow I still can't believe it.  It's hard to believe that just a year ago I was at home preparing for my upcoming scheduled c-section.  So much has changed since my husband and I were blessed with our son, (of course all of the changes were for the better).  Kids grow up too fast, at least I have my pictures to remind me how small they once were. 

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment