Thursday, August 30, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

No pictures or scrapbook layouts to share with everyone today, sorry.  I've just been really tied up with a lot of work at home, (I'm sure I'm not the only one out there busy).  Hopefully I'll have some new pages to share with everyone after this weekend.  I'll be heading on up to Canada with my wonderful husband and two kids for the long holiday weekend, (yippy). 

With the summer drawing to a close I can't help but think back on all the wonderful and fun things I have done with my family.  Jean and I went to the zoo with my friend, her son, my sister and her kids.  My family and I traveled to Maryland for a weeklong vacation to visit family.  I took my kids up to Canada in August for a week.  Oh and there was Charlie and his ear surgery, and a parade in Williamston with my sister and her family, my grandma's 80th surprise party, countless number of other birthday parties, and of course some real R&R time at home with the family.  I'm sure I haven't hit upon everything I've done this summer, I'll have to sit back this weekend and think of all the great things my family and I did.  Oh and of course I'll have to scrapbook them as well; I’ll have to show case these in a “Summer in Review” blog entry soon (or a series of “Summer in Review” entries as I think it might be too much for one blog post to handle). 

While I’m on the topic of scrapbooking, to all of my scrapbooking friends out there who like to design page templates check out the newest by Karen Diamond Designs!! These are fabulous!! They are Template Builders, Vol 1 and Vol 2!!!  You can pick these up in her store at Scraps’n Pieces!!!!


http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_104&products_id=1459


http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_104&products_id=1460

Alright well off to get ready for vacation. I’m not ready for summer to be over with yet, and I’m trying to squeeze ever last memory into the Summer of ’12 before the long winter hits.
I’m interested to hear how everyone else’s summer turned out!! Drop me a note and let me know what your favorite summertime memory has been!!! 

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment