Friday, July 20, 2012

Maryland Vacation: Petting Zoo (PHOTOS)

Alright finally sat down and did a little digi scrapbooking of my recent vacation with the family to Maryland.  While we were visiting my husbands bother and his family we took the kids to the "Clark's Elioak Farm".  It's a cute little petting zoo with a nursery rhyme theme.  The farm was set up in two parts, one where the animals were and another where a small nursery rhyme themed "village" was set up.

While we were there my husband and I made sure we had plenty of water for the kids as the temperature soared into the mid-90's by the time we left the farm (around 11:30 AM).  We were well prepared for the sun and heat as we also packed hats for the kids and a lot of sunscreen, but there were a few things I was ill prepared for such as:

-My daughter throwing a temper-tantrum every time we would leave one animal pen to go to another one
-My daughter throwing a temper-tantrum when we left the section of the farm with the animals to go to the section of the farm with the nursery rhyme "village"
-My daughter throwing a temper-tantrum  when we would leave one miniature scene from the "village" to go to another one

(Do you see a theme here???)

We survived the  trip to the farm, next to scrap the trip to the aquarium.  Yes another fun exciting adventure with Jean and Charlie and yes more temper-tantrums.

Enjoy the 2-page scrapbook layout I created from our visit to "Clark's Elioak Farm", and note how well behaved my daughter was for the photo's!!!!



We survived the  trip to the farm, next to scrap the trip to the aquarium.  Yes another fun exciting adventure with Jean and Charlie and yes more temper-tantrums.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! This is Dawn from Simply You Simply Me Designs. I am trying to reply to the email you sent me, but I am getting this message "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain." Do you have another email address I could send you all the info to? :)

    ReplyDelete