Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hello.... this is a first for me... a BLOG page. I hope to share with everyone my passion for photography, scrapbooking, cooking, and of course my family.  To start off I have been married for almost 3 years to the man of my dreams (Bill), and am a mother of two wonderful children (Jean and Charlie) both of whom are under the age of two (at least for another month).  Other than balancing a household and a family I also juggle a full time job as an environmental engineer at a local utility company.  In my 'spare time' I enjoy cooking (or experimenting with food), taking a zillion pictures of my kids, and scrapbooking them (I just started to play around with digital scrapbooking).

Please enjoy this blog and let me know what you'd like to see to make it better.  I look forward to sharing with you the experiences from 'A Mom on the Go' and all the joys and challenges that comes with having kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment